Now in its ninth edition, Financial Management for Decision Makers provides students with a unique focus on the practical application of financial management and its role in decision making. Covering topics such as financial planning, making capital investment decisions, and financing a small business, it provides an ideal introduction to the world of financial management.
New to this edition:
· A new chapter on international aspects of financial management, which explores the benefits and problems associated with internationalisation and the management of foreign exchange risk
· Updated explanations throughout including greater coverage of behavioural finance and share valuation methods
· Increased number of activities, giving more opportunities to engage with the key concepts
· Updated Real World examples, which provide connections between the theory and practice of financial decision making
This text is ideal for undergraduates from a non-accounting or non-finance discipline taking an introductory module in financial management. It is also suitable for postgraduate students enrolled on certificate and diploma courses in financial management, as well as those enrolled on Diploma in Management Studies and MBA programmes. The text can also be used by finance and accounting students as a foundation for further study.
Visit go.pearson.com/uk/he/resources to gain access to a suite of resources which accompany this text:
· For instructors: Solution’s manual and PowerPoint slides
· For students: Opportunities to practise and additional support given through a companion website
Peter Atrill is a freelance academic who has worked with leading institutions in the UK, Europe and SE Asia. He was formerly the Head of Business and Management and Head of Accounting and Law at Plymouth Business School, Plymouth University.